Collaborate with co-workers to give feedback, provide references, and keep track of issue resolutions.
Comments on Rocketium exist at a project level. They provide a way for you to give feedback on creatives, assign them to co-workers, attach references, prioritise, and resolve issues based on urgency.
1. You can access comments by clicking on Comments on the tool bar.
2. Tap anywhere on the canvas to leave a comment. Additionally, you can tag specific members, or All members within a particular workspace. You can Attach media files as references, and assign a Priority to your comment based on urgency.
3. You can also edit or delete comments. Click on the comment you wish to edit/delete from the Comments panel. Click on the three vertical dots, and choose Edit or Delete.
4. You can start a thread under any comment using the Reply function
5. When a discussion is finished, you can resolve comments to close it. Click ☑️ on the comment card on the canvas, or inside the Comments panel. Further, you can re-open resolved issues if required.
5. Looking for a specific comment? You can sort and filter them within the Comments panel. All comments inside a project reside within this space, so you can refer to them anytime.
You can sort comments by:
You can filter comments by:
- all threads
- open threads
- resolved threads