What is a template
A template is a design mold that multi-functional teams can use to create banners and videos in minutes.
Rocketium allows your design team to easily create and set up the on-brand banner and video templates in your Campaign account.
Have a look at Rocketium's template window;
Each Workspace account will have a specific set of templates set up by your design team.
- Click on the 'workspaces' option from the left panel in your dashboard.
- Next, click on the workspace that you want to enter.
- Click on the 'templates' option from the left panel to browse through all the templates available in that workspace.
- Each template can be present in multiple style options and sizes. Click on the specific Template thumbnail to know more details.
- Click on the 'confirm selected styles' button to use the template.
- In case a template is available in multiple sizes, you will see a size selection window. Choose the desired aspect ratios and click on the 'confirm selected sizes' button to proceed to the editing experience.
You can search for specific templates by name or tags using the search bar available at the top of the screen. In addition, you can use the drop-down at the top of the screen to see only a specific type (image/video) of Templates.