To start designing incredible creatives, you'll first need to have a collection of media files. That is, your media library should be filled with pictures, logos, shapes, and other elements that go handy with your creative-making process.
You can upload media files from your device, follow the following steps to know-how;
- Open the Files sub-tab under Media Library.
- Click on Add File, then choose a media file from your device.
- And that's it; you have now successfully uploaded a media file from your device.
Tip: When you upload one file at a time, Rocketium does not ask you to give a tag to your file. But if you upload multiple files at a time, then a screen would pop up to add tags to each of your files (You may skip this part, but we recommend adding tags to your files, why? Click here to know about tags).
Till now, you may have uploaded many of your files to Rocektium's Media Library. Now it's time to organize them, and that's where Folders become helpful.
To create a folder, follow these steps;
- Open the Folder tab under Media Library
- Click on Add Folder.
- Now that you have a folder. To rename, click over the existing name and give it a relevant name.
- The interface inside a folder is as same as the interface inside the Files.
- You can upload the specific media file directly into the folder. Click on Add File to do so.
- Or you can move the location of media files from Files to Folders. The following section talks about that.
Moving files among folders is quick and easy. Follow these steps;
- From the sub-tab Files, select the media files to change their location. (You can also do a multiple select - Click, Select All)
- Now, click on the Move Media icon (highlighted red) at the top right. (Since all the selected files are shapes, we will be moving them to the shapes folder)
- Select the folder that you wish to transfer the files to. Then click Move.