Rockteium's design ecosystem offers over 60+ features. And you as an admin can permit certain features to a particular role, based on the relevance or requirements.
All the features are categorized under five main sections; these are;
- Projects: From here, you can control every aspect of all the 'projects' inside the workspaces (i.e., Content, Styling, Automation, Export, Sharing)
- Account: This is usually for admins. From Accounts, you can control the administrative and workspace features for your Rocketium account.
- Other: This section has the beta features (under development process) apart from some miscellaneous features.
- Styling customization: This part is mainly for designers and has all the features needed to create creatives (i.e., Control, Media, Captions, Background).
- Brand Control: This is for social media managers and marketers. Brand control gives you features that enable brand compliance throughout campaigns.
Note: There are expandable subsections with more defined features under each main section.
Set Permissions for Different Roles
To set permissions for any role, you may follow these steps.
- Select the role for which you want to set permissions for. (Let's permit the features under the Brand Control section for the role of social media manager)
- Each subsection (viz, Create templates, Brand assets, Manage templates) is expandable and has more defined features. (To permit a specific feature, tick off the square box beside it)