You can create multiple sizes of a creative (click here to know more) in minutes and apply changes across these sizes in seconds. Follow the example to know-how;
Let's start with this creative; we will increase the 30% mark to 35%, and we will do that across sizes.
- Select all sizes you want to apply changes from the sizes panel (at the top of the creative screen).
Note: You can add more sizes by clicking on Add/Remove sizes
- Confirm the sizes and start editing your desired elements. (Here, we are going to edit the text element with the discount offer) Select the text element in the content panel.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the texts. (we have changed the text to '35% off on all hand cream')
- This change should reflect on your creative, and to apply this change to all four sizes, tick off Style all at the top right of your creative screen.
- With this, all the text elements across sizes will have the exact text (i.e., '35% off on all hand creams'). You can access all the sizes by either clicking on the sizes or strolling along.