Aspect ratio gives your creative the canvas to unflod. Every platform on the internet has a set of aspect ratios that fits perfectly with their website or mobile application. For example, the aspect ratio of Instagram's main feed is, 1:1 (1080px X 1080px), 4:5 (1080px X 1350px), 1.91:1 (1080px X 608px).
You can also set several aspect ratios, considering the different size requirements of creatives for other platforms in your Rockrtium's AI.
Let's start creating aspect ratios.
- Go to your dashboard, then select the sub-tab Aspect Ratios under Branding.
- Click on Add Size at the top right corner. Then, fill in the details like name, width, and height of the size in the respective boxes.
- You can add as much aspect ratio as you want. (We have added two new aspect ratios)
- After saving the sizes, you can edit (click on pencil icon) the name and category, but the aspect ratio (width x height).
- To delete any size, click on the bin icon.