Brand fonts are another visual aspect that helps your customer recognize your brand (Brand color being one of the others). You can have a set of specific fonts in your branding toolbox so that your design team can only use the fonts that reflect your brand image.
To create your brand-specific font library, follow these steps;
- Go to your dashboard and select Fonts under the tab Branding.
- Since we do not have any fonts yet, our font library is empty. To add new fonts, click on Add Fonts and upload the brand fronts from your device.
- Now you can create your font library, catering to the needs of your brand.
A font style is just a different variant of the parent font. It can give your parent font a different look depending on the sub-font that you choose.
To add a style to any of your fonts, follow these steps;
- Click on the three horizontal dots, and select Edit.
- Now, Click on ou can Add Styles and upload them (font variant) from your device.
- You have now successfully added a new style to your parent font.
Note: You can add up to a maximum limit of 4 styles for a font.
Choose the font that you would like to delete, then follow these steps;
- First, click on the three horizontal dots and then select Delete.