Brand fonts are another visual aspect that helps your customer recognize your brand (Brand color being one of the others). You can have a set of specific fonts in your branding toolbox so that your design team can only use the fonts that reflect your brand image.
Create Your Font Library
To create your brand-specific font library, follow these steps;
- Go to your dashboard and select Fonts under the tab Branding.
- Since we do not have any fonts yet, our font library is empty. To add new fonts, click on Add Fonts and upload the brand fronts from your device.
- Now you can create your font library, catering to the needs of your brand.
Add a Style to Your Font
A font style is just a different variant of the parent font. It can give your parent font a different look depending on the sub-font that you choose.
To add a style to any of your fonts, follow these steps;
- Click on the three horizontal dots, and select Edit.
- Now, Click on ou can Add Styles and upload them (font variant) from your device.
- You have now successfully added a new style to your parent font.
Note: You can add up to a maximum limit of 4 styles for a font.
Delete a Font from the Library
Choose the font that you would like to delete, then follow these steps;
- First, click on the three horizontal dots and then select Delete.