The background removal is one of the most robust features offered by Rockteium. With the help of AI, Rocketium smartly and smoothly cuts out the main character from the frame.
There are two ways following which you can achieve background removal. And we will discuss both of them one-by-one.
You can upload media files to your media library following these steps. During that process, you can remove the background of media files.
Follow these steps to know how to remove background while uploading a media file;
- Click on Add Files from the Files sub-tab (under Media Library).
- Now, select Upload image(s) & remove background.
- Select the image(s) form your device and hit Done.
Tip: When you upload multiple images, you will get a chance to add tags; we recommend doing that to make your Files more organized. (Uploading various files is one way to bulk remove their backgrounds)
Follow these steps to remove background from files that are in your media library.
- Select the files by ticking off the square.
- Then select the remove background icon at the top right of the Files screen.
Tip: To bulk remove the background of multiple image files simultaneously, click Select all (at the top left) and then click on the remove background icon.